< Celestum Lighting Solution | Blog
10 Sep2017

Why should you use LED lighting for your residential and commercial needs?

LED lights are up to 80% more efficient than traditional lighting options. LEDs convert 95% of the energy into light while the remaining 5% turns into heat. Compare that to fluorescents, which convert 95% of energy to heat while only converting 5% to light. As a result, the energy consumption of an LED bulb is around 30 times lower than that of traditional bulbs.

LED lights design ensures a better quality of light distribution that focuses light in one direction, while others do not. Therefore, fewer LED lights are needed to achieve the same level of brightness given off by other lights; this reduces energy consumption, which in turn reduces the demand from power plants and decreases greenhouse gas emissions.

LED lights also have benefit for the individuals in their direct environment, as well. Unlike commonly used fluorescent strip lights that contain noxious chemicals, LED lights contain no toxic chemicals. This also makes the disposal of LEDs a lot less complicated than the requirements for fluorescents. By switching to LED light fixtures, you can avoid the tricky and dangerous disposal and help protect the environment from further toxic waste. Additionally, you are exposed to a less dangerous lighting system when you are sitting under an LED bulb compared to a fluorescent. That might be reason enough to consider switching.

Another reason the LED environmental impact is a part of the next generation of environmentally friendly lighting has to do with the light bulb’s long life span. An LED bulb can last up to 50,000 hours compared to the competing bulbs, which last around 1,200 to 8,000 hours.

0  comments

Contact Us

Whether you are a prospective client looking for our services or a partner looking for associating with us, get in touch with us as soon as possible. Let us have an amazing journey together.

logo

Celestum Lighting Solutions.
4th Floor, Sharmees Tower
Sasthamangalam
Trivandrum, Kerala, India 695010
+91 88803 83050

contact@celestum.in
www.celestum.in

google map embedgooglemap.net
Celesprium © 2017 | Designed and Developed by: Oliporali